Question: I’m tired of using Blogger.com, how do I move it to WordPress?
Blogger is somewhat like a beginner’s stepping stone for most bloggers. Usually the next step is moving on over to WordPress. Moving your Blogger blog to WordPress only takes just a few simple steps. Your new blog can be on WordPress in just about 10-15 minutes.
1. Log into your WordPress account. If you do not already have a WordPress account, you will need to create one by registering.
2. Once you have logged in or created an account, click on the dashboard option.
3. Then click on “tools.” Choose “import.”
4. Select the blog from your Blogger account that you want to import and then click “import.”
5. After your blog has imported all of the posts and comments, click on the “my blog” tab to view your new blog at WordPress. You should now see your old Blogger blog now being displayed in WordPress.